avatar

Monday, December 3, 2012

Thing 18...to Tweet or not to Tweet!!

I have had a Facebook account for some time, but until today I have never looked at Twitter.  Several of my friends have Twitter accounts and it does seem a little different in that people appear to constantly update their accounts for the behalf of their followers.   I originally set up a Facebook account to keep in touch with family members in other countries and states.  Now I see people using this to post recipes, decorating ideas, and informational websites.  The only issue I have with socializing sites is that you cannot control what other people post so the selection of your friends must be done responsibly.  I have several friends that are teachers or future teachers.  I enjoy seeing their posts on different ways they have decorated their classroom, lessons they have taught, or the updating of their educational journey.  This is a great way to keep in touch with colleagues, but also to share new ideas with other teachers.  Here is the link to my Facebook page.
Brooke's Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment