avatar

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thing 17...Tagging!!!

I viewed several educational technology websites that were tagged in Delicious and found this very helpful.  If I want to know what type of information a website offers then I can judge it by the tags displayed.  I am not familiar myself with socially bookmarking material other than the website of the day activity, so I would need some exposure to this myself.  By tagging and then compiling like groups of websites or video you can keep your research or information organized.  This also helps in a collaborative way with other teachers who might tag professional development articles, websites, or seminars.  This a great tool to share ways to educational strategies or management tools that might be helpful top other teachers.  By making social bookmarking available all of the shared information is in one place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment