avatar

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thing Thirteen...Google Docs vs. Zoho Writer

I think that both of these tools are useful as an alternative to Microsoft Word or for the need of a thumb drive.  Zoho Writer appeared to be useful when collaborating on a document and it does have some of the same features as Google Docs but I did find Google Docs to be easier to manuever in.  I created a "presentation" or "powerpoint" in Microsoft terms.  It does seem pretty similar to the Powerpoint program.  However, I may be wrong but it did only offer to let me insert pictures of my own or off the internet.  There did not appear to be any "clip art" options.  I just may not have seen them though.  This is my presentation in Google Docs:   https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Kw--MFtWufGNl9161_lrAr8-oII7cTZiZUEps-sTspM/edit#slide=id.g3c8e4100_0_68

No comments:

Post a Comment