avatar

Monday, December 3, 2012

Thing 20...You Tube!!!

I have just discovered You Tube in the last couple of years and it is really a great site.  There is a lot of useless stuff on here, but some really great tools as well.  There are several teaching sites, one of which I have subscribed to called Maryland Learning Links.  This is one of their videos that I found very interesting on the subject of Inclusion.  Co-Teach 2011
I really like that I can type in mostly any educational topic and can find some very professional educational videos produced.  This is such a great tool to use for reflective practitioning, but also with your students.  Teachers can find content appropriate material for students using some of these videos in the classroom. This can act as an instruction using technology to keep all students interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment