avatar

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thing 22...LiveBinders!!!

I chose to create a LiveBinder for Education: Common Core which consists of articles talking about how Common Core is being implemented and its effects.  I also put information in there that I myself have found over the last year.  I also found lesson plans that integrate Common Core targets as well.

The next LiveBinder I created is titled is General Education Tips.  This holds many lesson plans or assessment strategies that I uploaded.   This also has resources to use in the classroom such as letters to parents and weekly newsletters for students. This also contains articles by teachers on strategies and tips they found useful.
This a great resource to keep all of a subjects content organized.  By creating a LiveBinder you can keep artifacts to use forever and they are in one place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment