avatar

Monday, September 17, 2012

Thing 6...ITUNES!!





After reviewing the award winning sites for technology, I chose ITunes because I can definitely see myself using this tool in my classroom.  If you need educational music, videos, movies, or even applications for classroom management they are available.  You can download educational television shows or books for technology devices in your classroom.  ITunes has so many educational tools available all at the click or touch of a button.

4 comments:

  1. Would you argue that itunes is better than pandora? Itunes may have more applications, but pandora is free and you have to pay to use itunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not familiar with Pandora so I will definitely check that out. Thanks!! I have Itunes on my Iphone and I have downloaded educational games for my kids for free as well as educational apps for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered Pandora and I absolutely love it! All you have to do is type in a genre or artist and it automatically finds songs to fit that category. Pandora would be a great website to have playing in the background during student work time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, Itunes is a very wonderful tool! In addition of what you had listed you could also create podcast of the lesson you taught in class so that if a student missed class or if they did not understand something the first time it was taught, then they could listen to the podcast to re-enforce or learn what they did not understand/miss. You can also find good podcast that might be able to help your students understand what is being taught in class.

    ReplyDelete