avatar

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Thing 3...Blogging is fun!!


Blogging appears to be a communication between colleagues or friends who discuss topics daily or weekly.  This blog I am currently participating in is a great way for students, such as myself, to share ideas on different types of technological tools that may or may not assist in education.  I believe that a teacher can never have enough tools or knowledge in ways to improve their teaching.  I am certain that this blog will prove to be beneficial in introducing devices and methods in technology that I will utilize in the classroom I hope to teach in one day. 

In the classroom, a blog can be used for many avenues. A blog can used as a communication tool between both students and parents.  Information explaining objectives, class expectations, and daily assignments can be posted to maintain a great partnership in the education of their child.  Students can participate in a blog comparing books they have read which would motivate reading as well as writing and social skills.  A blog can act as a portfolio of the students' completed assignments over time.  A blog can be used to inspire creativity in thinking and writing, but most of all, I believe it would help to stay connected with your students and their individual needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment