avatar

Friday, September 7, 2012

Thing 2...I'm a princess?



In Thing #2, I used Blogger to create my blog page.  It was relatively pretty easy to navigate and set this up without too much difficulty.  I chose Mixon's Magical 23 Things, because the template I chose looked magical and it sounded like a fun "shop" you've stepped into and not just a blog page.  DoppleMe was an easy program to use and I had a lot of  fun creating myself in animation.  I chose looks similar to my own in that I have brown hair, green eyes, and I am short.  I did chose a different attire, because the clothes I typically dress in don't look very magical. So, I decided to go with a gown that appears to belong to Sleeping Beauty (which is one of my daughter's favorites), because what is more magical than a fairy tale princess? 

5 comments:

  1. I found creating a blog with blogger relatively easy as well. It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be considering I have never had one before. I love your avatar and your template on yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Marilea! I love your avatar as well, especially the Starbucks cup!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way your blog page represents your personality, with the colors and styles particular to your taste. Well done Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the theme for your blog! It is very whimsical and would be very inviting for your future students! I think the blog creating process was relatively easy as well. It is just something new and will take some getting use to, at least for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog very creative and fun! I think I found setting up my blog more difficult however know I am getting up there like everyone else. I love the name because it makes me feel like I am in a fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete