avatar

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thing 7...Photos!!

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/alan2/


I chose a picture from Flickr "Sunset over Myrtle Beach", a picture taken of Myrtle Beach, SC posted by alan2onion.  My parents are from SC so we used to go there when I was a kid sometimes.  A couple of years ago I went with my parents and my own family.  I have seen many beaches, but this is by far my favorite.  It really depicts the beautiful sunset and the waves crashing as if you were there.  This is an awesome action shot.  This makes me want to go the beach!!:) 

This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.I would most definitely want to be credited for my own art work and photography.  I chose this picture in part because it gives consentual use of sharing.  This photographer allows the public to use this image as long as he is credited and it is used in a positive way.  Flickr allows people to use images for many different purposes.  A teacher can use pictures to add to a presentation or display different types of art work.  This a great resource tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment