avatar

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thing 11...Inspire Me!!

The method I found easiest to use was "Inspiration" because I would not want to read negative blogs on a daily basis.  I am not naive in thinking I will never come across a negative blog that may have some vital information within.  However, if I can choose what consistently greets me in my email , it would definitely be a positive blog not some continuous rant.  I found the Google Blog and Topix.net to be more resourceful.  I searched for Common Core Standards in each search tool and Technorati pulled up a minimal amount.  I found feeds in Google Blog that focused on the politics of the subject, but also blogs by teachers showing assessments they have used and ways to integrate the standards in all grade levels.  This tool allowed me to see teacher blogs that are similar to our class blogs.  Very interesting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment